Our custom tram systems provide safe, fast access to the lower areas of your property. We design & custom build our systems to blend in with the natural beauty of your land. They're also known as incline lifts, incline or hillside elevators, hillside lake trams and vertical elevators.
Want to get from the top of their property to the bottom / boathouse
Want to get there as fast as possible
Want to carry all their stuff in one load
Want their tram to work every time they need it
Know that should a problem arise, someone responsible will come
That's Hill Country Trams!
We're writing the book for other tram builders to follow...
We insist you shop the competition! Go out and look at their product. Shop and shop hard. At the end of the day there is no comparison. Price-Quality-Service set us apart.
Call us at (512) 264-8726 today!
Serving the Continental US, Central America and the Caribbean.
"Tram vs. Stairs"
The cost of a tram is obviously more, however from our experience in building many different types of accesses, we present the following:
- Stairs make the transition hard for young children, older or disabled persons
- Stairs are dangerous at night, especially when carrying heavy items such as ice chests or fishing equipment
- Property values are greatly increased by the addition of a tram
- Transitions are much quicker and more efficient
- Liability of injury is greatly reduced because trams are safer. (Ask yourself: How many small kids are around? Do you entertain guests who drink alcohol or combine both of those and ask yourself what about the teenagers and their friends?) Whew!!